There is no discussion possible, if you plan to rent or sell your apartment, house, land, condominium, either you are a real estate agent, an agency, a property developer, a promoter or simply an individual owner, you should have good visuals and photos of your property. Here are some pure facts from surveys by experts.
- For 83% of buyers, pictures are – very – important!
- On average, only 15% of listings have high quality photos – The Wall Street Journal
- 50% of listings over $1 million still have low quality photos – The Wall Street Journal
- When browsing real estate listings online, buyers spend 60% of the time looking photos, 20% reading the description and 20% reading the agent description – The Wall Street Journal
- Professionally enhanced photos will boost listing views by 61% – REDFIN
- On average, a listing with good photos will sell for more than $20,000 than one without
- Without a photo, you have 2 seconds to grab the buyer’s attention, 20 seconds with a photo
- Between $400,000 to $500,000, listings will sell 18% better in the first six months with high quality photos – REDFIN
- Agents outsourcing photography earn twice as much commission as those who don’t. But only 35% of agents use high quality photography.
- Top notch photo can make your house sell 32% faster than with average photos
- More than 51% of buyers found their property online – REALTOR
And with PropertyRender.com products and services, you can substantially improve your listing with enhanced photos and videos! Browse our different services now!
Look at some examples below on what you can have with a few dollars invested in using our online automated services. We automate image and video editing, with our 20 task process.